Jade has over 10 million views on Youtube?

Rumours, Gossip & other discussions

Moderator: Team Jade

Jade has over 10 million views on Youtube?

Postby Taotrac » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 am

I did a very rough tally of all the views of various uploads of 1,000 Words, 1,000 Words (Orchestrated), and Real Emotion, and right away the numbers added up to well over 10 million (one 1,000 Words video had literally 8 Million views...this is all Jade!!!), and I only did a very, very rough scan. However, the sad thing is in the thousands of comments on each video, Jade is never mentioned...I corrected that real quick and went on a spam frenzy!

I just think this shows how much power Jade's vocals have as long as they're paired with a powerful source with a powerful fanbase. How many artists seriously get 10 Million views in just 4 or 5 years, especially for a song that no one really knows they sang? Jade's music has always been as good as the songs features on that videogame, imagine if "Goodbye" was featured on a Tyler Perry film, the views it would get....

Just thought this was interesting! It really shows the power that simple soundtrack music can bring an artist!
<---- Look I gots a avatars!!!
Here On My Own Initiate

Re: Jade has over 10 million views on Youtube?

Postby samDavenga » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Very interesting. So random of you to check that out. But I'm glad you did. Haha.
Thanks. :D
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby DayDream » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Sometimes just a small thing (but not exactly small xD) makes us happy ^^
Sometimes I think Jade's music is too underrated. She doesn't really get what she deservse
for her fantastic music. But 10 million views on youtube... wow, that's really good :)

And I'm glad you shared it with us ^^
Thank you (:
Life Is Like A Ferris Wheel, You Just Have To Get Up Again!
Jade Silver Initiate

Postby Dreamquake » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 am

I'm forever crying about Jade's lack of recognition. God I wish she would release some new music and she would just catch on. Can you imagine if she really did become the next big thing? It's the most joyous thought! Imagine how smug we'd all be knowing how old-school we all were as fans. 8)
13 Chapters Initiate

Return to Sweet Talk