Thoughts on the ETERNITY8 album!

Rumours, Gossip & other discussions

Moderator: Team Jade

Re: Thoughts on the ETERNITY8 album!

Postby rohusaga » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Eternity8 it's a great album without a doubt! It shows how much Jade has grown as an artist (I'm not saying just singer, cuz she's an artist! Her lyrics are PURE ART <3) and in this production you can see a more united Jade-Geo Team, in Sweetbox Jade was the image but now we can see more unity at the time that we can clearly say that this album is duet effort and not a solo project as Jade Valerie's Solo Albums and Sweetbox era.

Wonderful World is the perfect opener (also is Only Human in the Korean Version... sadly they kept the intro in Wonderful World and makes it sound awkward... :/)

I can't say ''this song is worse (or better) than this one cause I feel like this album is a whole, the album wouldn't be better without a song, it's a whole concept that contains dark and light songs, just like life... sad moments and happy moments... that's how you appreciate life, that's life. So my recommendation is to listen to the whole thing instead of ''picking your favorite first and skip the boring ones'' cause it makes a better impact at the moment of listening the album and it makes the album flow better (:

That's my two cents.

EDIT: Btw, the flow breaks down with My Style ): It's a funny song that I enjoy... but it doesn't fit the whole concept... also What You Want... those songs should be as bonus tracks after Turn it Up (:
Those fits better after the r&b-ish style of Turn it Up

(ADMIN EDIT: There's an edit button for a reason. Please familiarise yourself with the board rules)
So deep is the night... so deep is the night...
rohusaga
Classified Initiate

Postby DayDream » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:54 pm

rohusaga wrote:Eternity8 it's a great album without a doubt! It shows how much Jade has grown as an artist (I'm not saying just singer, cuz she's an artist! Her lyrics are PURE ART <3)

I totally agree with this. As Jade left the Sweetbox project I was sad :S. But then she decided to start new projects like Eternity8 and now I'm glad, that she & Geo made just a masterpiece. I could write a half novel about this album. I still can listen to it, without getting annoyed of it. It's a amazing album, and I won't write a novel to every track :D.

In consider of the whole album, I always loved that Sweetbox used classic elemnts for their songs. In Eternity8 you can see how the music and Jade growed (as we said (:). There isn't any song I don't like on this album. My favorites (if I should decide, and it's a very hard decision) are "Change the World","No Apologies",How Far", "Love", "What you Want", "Turn it Up", "Broken Lullaby". (Almost every track :D). The songs are so full of emotions, they're intense and you really can relate to every word. ♥

It's eternal music to listen everywhere you are or how you feel.
This album always makes me smile, because it reminds me of why I love Jade's music. <3
Life Is Like A Ferris Wheel, You Just Have To Get Up Again!
DayDream
Jade Silver Initiate

Postby jimbotojimmyjimmy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm

wow.. i didn't realized there was thread for this! but my thoughts of the album was mind blowing heart striking album! i can totally connect with some of the songs.... the one i can conncet with is You Smile.... I have this big crush with this person in my school.... and their locker is right next to me... and it's heart breaker to think of we could have been... and its total heartbreaker when i listen to this song.... i almost want to cry lol. just goes to show most of jades songs everybody can relate to.... i hope to hear more from her. i reallyn wanna hear here do a classical pop version of that symphony in DBSK's song Tri-angle... does anybody knows what it is called?
jimbotojimmyjimmy
Boyfriend Initiate

Postby ajrich17901 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:40 pm

I actually just got addicted to it again, the album never really gets old. Geo and Jade are really a force to be messed with. I finally ordered my copy from Korea cannot wait for it to arrive. Btw anyone have any of the promo pics of Jade and Geo in HQ? Been trying to find them and there nearly impossible to find =(
ajrich17901
Trying To Be Me Initiate

Postby DayDream » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Do you mean the picture you have in your ava (for example)? I don't know if I have them all, but I got a few of the pictures... but well, here you go :) -> http://www.lastfm.de/music/ETERNITY+%E2%88%9E/+images
DayDream
Jade Silver Initiate

Postby ajrich17901 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:21 pm

DayDream wrote:Do you mean the picture you have in your ava (for example)? I don't know if I have them all, but I got a few of the pictures... but well, here you go :) -> http://www.lastfm.de/music/ETERNITY+%E2%88%9E/+images

Yup those are exactly what I wanted, thank you so much! :mrgreen:

Edit:
Actually if anyone has the pic in my avatar in HQ format please pm me,
ajrich17901
Trying To Be Me Initiate

Postby DayDream » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:44 pm

You're welcome :) ...

That's the only one I have... it's a HQ :D.

DayDream
Jade Silver Initiate

Postby ajrich17901 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 am

Just got my copy of the album in the mail finally! Now its time to drive this town nuts with Jade and Geo! hahaha
ajrich17901
Trying To Be Me Initiate

Previous

Return to Sweet Talk