Read My Mind

Rumours, Gossip & other discussions

Moderator: Team Jade

Read My Mind

Postby ajrich17901 » Sun May 17, 2009 12:50 am

I cant be the only one addicted to this song lol. I just found it, surprisingly ive never heard it before the lyrics are written realy well and the music video *_* is amazing!

Any other big fans of this song? =)
ajrich17901
Trying To Be Me Initiate

Postby Anthony Loves Jade! » Sun May 17, 2009 1:17 am

I love "Read My Mind," too! This song is definitely one of my all-time favorites! I love the music video, as well! I am thankful that at least this song had one! I love the whole church/religion element, I got that feeling from when I first heard it, years ago, before watching the video!
Anthony Loves Jade!
Trying To Be Me Initiate

Postby Ichigo love » Sun May 17, 2009 3:38 am

I like it but it's not my favorite. I have to be in the mood for it but I do agree that it's very well written.
Ichigo love
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby njanjayrp » Sun May 17, 2009 8:22 am

It used to be my fave sweetbox song, but I kinda got tired of it after years. Still, I like to occasionally listen to it :)
ImageImageImage
njanjayrp
Team Jade

Postby Rhi » Sun May 17, 2009 11:37 am

she wrote some amazing lyrics to RMM
Rhi
Killing Me DJ Initiate

Postby John » Sun May 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Read My Mind is so beautiful!! I love the lyrics & it's one of her songs that I never get sick of hearing. The music video is my favorite as well. She looks so beautiful in it!!

RMM is definitely a classic!!
May 25, 2014
Pause in Joy UNPLUGGED Live at the Hotel Café in Los Angeles
John
Team Jade

Postby Kumiko & Jade fan » Sun May 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Well, to my mind it's not the best song she ever made, but I enjoy listening to it once in a while. Anyway, I found the music video really aesthetic and it perfectly coveys the atmosphere of the song.
"Like a song that's never finished, I need a last note but it never comes."
Kumiko & Jade fan
For The Lonely Initiate

Postby Vhazza » Sun May 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Read My Mind is still one of my favourites as it was one of the first songs that I had with Jade on vocals, plus it's also the first song that I learned quickly and in entity on the guitar (thank to the acoustic version lol). Have to say that the Jazztronik and Crystal Edition are my favourite remixes though :)

Huggles
Vhari x
Personal Blog| YouTube | My Etsy Store
~This is where we go our separate ways. You go yours, and I'll go mine. And maybe one day, we'll meet again~
Vhazza
Team Jade

Postby samDavenga » Sun May 17, 2009 11:42 pm

That song is amazing. Oh cool.

^I wanna learn how to play Jade's songs hah. There are posts of your chords on the site, I think? I'll make my little brother learn them and play for me. xD
He's all about guitar recently..

I forgot what the Crystal edition sounds like, I think it's sounds nice, hm.
samDavenga
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby Vhazza » Mon May 18, 2009 12:24 am

Yeah, some of the chords are up here under the fan stuff section of the main site courtsey of my site :p I might sit down on Tuesday night and get some of the Jade Valerie ones done which will be EXCLUSIVELY for this site (only cause I no longer manage my site lol)

Huggles
Vhari x
~This is where we go our separate ways. You go yours, and I'll go mine. And maybe one day, we'll meet again~
Vhazza
Team Jade

Postby samDavenga » Mon May 18, 2009 12:35 am

Ah gotcha. Nice. I'd love to hear We Can Run or The Last acoustic style.

8) I wish I was musically inclined. That's cool. lol.
samDavenga
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby Vhazza » Mon May 18, 2009 12:49 am

If you want to discuss chords etc, start a new thread . Well return this one to Read My Mind :D

Huggles
Vhari x
Vhazza
Team Jade

Postby Dreamquake » Mon May 18, 2009 5:04 am

I love how on the Live DVD the fans are like having a screaming-fit when Read My Mind plays, is that just because it was an unexpected extra song or was it quite popular? Excellent song though! Everytime is better though. ;) (All Grown Up version that is, original annoys me a little)
Dreamquake
After The Lights Initiate

Postby samDavenga » Mon May 18, 2009 5:19 am

Wha...? All Grown Up version?
Where is this at? :cry: :lol:
samDavenga
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby Anthony Loves Jade! » Mon May 18, 2009 10:29 am

Joey, I am sure that it was a mixed combination of both! The crowd was most likely well surprised, they asked for more, too, and “Read My Mind” is one of Jade’s most popular songs, either way, I laughed and cheered along when the fans roared an uprising! LOL! Oooh, I want to be front-row, center-stage in one of Jade’s concerts, I know I would be screaming fanatically! Haha!

Leah, "Every Time (All Grown Up Version)" was first released on Jade's Sweetbox's The Greatest Hits CD! It is not drastically different than the original, although the music has changed, the major change is that the song was re-recorded using Jade's voice at the time of the CD’s release, so it literally is "grown up" because this version did not have Jade's innocent-sounding voice singing the song, as during her Classified era. I really enjoy both versions of the song, since each captures Jade at different points in time. I would love to hear Jade singing her older songs, to listen to the difference between then and now. If she ever made an album like that, I would definitely buy it!
Anthony Loves Jade!
Trying To Be Me Initiate

Next

Return to Sweet Talk