Chart Positions

Rumours, Gossip & other discussions

Moderator: Team Jade

Postby njanjayrp » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:26 am

Ichigo love wrote:I also don't like Ayumi Hamasaki and I didn't like the sweetbox cover album and nobody is saying I have to be neutral about that but she has a connection to Jade too. Even more then Jaime in my opinion. I only like Kumi Koda sometimes and I became a Jade fan because of a song that was originally hers. Some people here love Ayu and Kuu but don't love Namie and OLIVIA the way I do and that's fine because the thing that ultimately connects us all here is Jade.


I actually like all of them XD Though I'd say I am a a bigger Ayu/Ku fan XD (I used to love OLI but she is slow when it comes to releasing) and most of the Namie's songs are a hit or miss for me, even though I have to admit that since after the release of PLAY I liked all the songs that she's done XD

we're so spamming right now XD (though I understand what you're trying to say)
ImageImageImage
User avatar
njanjayrp
Team Jade
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Postby Ichigo love » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:33 am

Nem wrote:
Ichigo love wrote:I also don't like Ayumi Hamasaki and I didn't like the sweetbox cover album and nobody is saying I have to be neutral about that but she has a connection to Jade too. Even more then Jaime in my opinion. I only like Kumi Koda sometimes and I became a Jade fan because of a song that was originally hers. Some people here love Ayu and Kuu but don't love Namie and OLIVIA the way I do and that's fine because the thing that ultimately connects us all here is Jade.



we're so spamming right now XD (though I understand what you're trying to say)

I know :shock:
Everything Namie put out after PLAY is gold btw and livi's last single was great, I think an album will be coming soon.
Image
User avatar
Ichigo love
13 Chapters Initiate
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:27 am

Postby njanjayrp » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:51 am

Ichigo love wrote:
Nem wrote:
Ichigo love wrote:I also don't like Ayumi Hamasaki and I didn't like the sweetbox cover album and nobody is saying I have to be neutral about that but she has a connection to Jade too. Even more then Jaime in my opinion. I only like Kumi Koda sometimes and I became a Jade fan because of a song that was originally hers. Some people here love Ayu and Kuu but don't love Namie and OLIVIA the way I do and that's fine because the thing that ultimately connects us all here is Jade.



we're so spamming right now XD (though I understand what you're trying to say)

I know :shock:
Everything Namie put out after PLAY is gold btw and livi's last single was great, I think an album will be coming soon.


I didn't really like Sailing free :( but honestly I never gave it a proper chance :roll: as I guess I wasn't in the mood back when it was out.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
njanjayrp
Team Jade
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Postby Ichigo love » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Sailing Free itself (the song) isn't really my favorite but I think Undress and Love Love Love are really good.
Image
User avatar
Ichigo love
13 Chapters Initiate
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:27 am

Re:

Postby njanjayrp » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

Ichigo love wrote:Sailing Free itself (the song) isn't really my favorite but I think Undress and Love Love Love are really good.


And I didn't even un-rar the single, only watched the PV :(
ImageImageImage
User avatar
njanjayrp
Team Jade
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Re: Chart Positions

Postby Ichigo love » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:05 am

Well at least listen to the whole thing!
Image
User avatar
Ichigo love
13 Chapters Initiate
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:27 am

Re: Chart Positions

Postby njanjayrp » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 am

Ichigo love wrote:Well at least listen to the whole thing!


I shall un-rar it today :D
ImageImageImage
User avatar
njanjayrp
Team Jade
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Re: Chart Positions

Postby ALfromHELLSING » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 am

Is there any news on total sales on today? Or it's still 3.2K? :burning:
EDIT: Forget it... I think nobody has them...
Image
User avatar
ALfromHELLSING
Just Another Day Initiate
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Chart Positions

Postby Ichigo love » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Nem wrote:
I shall un-rar it today :D

Good :D

Alucard wrote:Is there any news on total sales on today? Or it's still 3.2K? :burning:
EDIT: Forget it... I think nobody has them...

It's not charting anymore so the numbers are harder to get
Image
User avatar
Ichigo love
13 Chapters Initiate
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:27 am

Re: Chart Positions

Postby njanjayrp » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:26 pm

^ I like Love Love Love and so far Undress is oke ^_^ Yeah we can't really trace the sales :(
ImageImageImage
User avatar
njanjayrp
Team Jade
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Re: Chart Positions

Postby ALfromHELLSING » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Maybe this "little" late album promo will help somehow? :| I'll pray for good sales... :)
Image
User avatar
ALfromHELLSING
Just Another Day Initiate
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Chart Positions

Postby samDavenga » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:29 am

Ah, btw. I just thought about this...
Was there anything ever said about Eternity sales versus Jade's sweetbox sales? Or is it too soon for Eternity to tell?
User avatar
samDavenga
13 Chapters Initiate
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Re: Chart Positions

Postby ALfromHELLSING » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:22 pm

^Huh, what do ya mean? I don't get it. :roll:
Even if JV + ETERNITY sales won't be even close to Jade from sweetbox era sales.
Image
User avatar
ALfromHELLSING
Just Another Day Initiate
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Chart Positions

Postby samDavenga » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:54 am

^Yeah, that's what I meant.
Well, sorry. I don't really follow when you guys talk about that stuff. It's like...where's the music... :scream:

Uh, & it was already pointed out that Jamie didn't make anywhere near as close as Jade's sweetbox sales, but what about Eternity sales? I don't wanna compare the two, with stupid figures but I"m curious anyways, lol.

But if I'm ignored 'cos it's another Jamie-relevant question, please just say "Sorry, don't wanna answer that". Lol.
I figure I should try asking anyways? :crying:
User avatar
samDavenga
13 Chapters Initiate
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Re: Chart Positions

Postby njanjayrp » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 am

samDavenga wrote:^Yeah, that's what I meant.
Well, sorry. I don't really follow when you guys talk about that stuff. It's like...where's the music... :scream:

Uh, & it was already pointed out that Jamie didn't make anywhere near as close as Jade's sweetbox sales, but what about Eternity sales? I don't wanna compare the two, with stupid figures but I"m curious anyways, lol.

But if I'm ignored 'cos it's another Jamie-relevant question, please just say "Sorry, don't wanna answer that". Lol.
I figure I should try asking anyways? :crying:


It's ok, it's inevitable to compare the sales :) Eternity prolly sold as much as OUT OF THE BOX, means around 5k, as the debut sales were similar. The Next Generation is also out of top 50 (and most likely top100), it did sell around 16k total and will most likely end at 30k once it's done charting as the sweetbox releases always had a solid chart life. Addicted sold 130k. We'll most likely know when the year ends. Sales wise both releases flopped, one more than the other obviously, but considering the other one had quite a bit of promo when it was released, I'd say it's proportional. The late promotion rarely does well to a release that has fallen out of top 100, but I guess AVEX is getting ready for something, as I am pretty sure otherwise all this would be a waste of time and money for them.

Jade and sweetbox were like Tarja and Nightwish...
ImageImageImage
User avatar
njanjayrp
Team Jade
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

PreviousNext

Return to Sweet Talk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron