Chart Positions

Rumours, Gossip & other discussions

Moderator: Team Jade

Postby Vhazza » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 pm

You know, reading this makes for perfect sense why there is such a division between fans. It was only a suggestion and you retort like that. John's response was much more suitable

Huggles
Vhari x
Personal Blog| YouTube | My Etsy Store
~This is where we go our separate ways. You go yours, and I'll go mine. And maybe one day, we'll meet again~
Vhazza
Team Jade

Postby ALfromHELLSING » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:15 pm

I think that Jamie need to stay in her related thread, like I'm staying away from her thread. I just do not understand why she should be here after all? If we will add Jamie here, then we need to add Ayu's Bold & Delicious and (miss)understood sales here as well, as she has connection to sweetbox.

And I think no one should be offended, 'cause there was no offensive in my post, I wasn't trying to be mean at all.
ALfromHELLSING
Just Another Day Initiate

Postby Vhazza » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:38 pm

The only reason that it was mentioned was because it was a sweetbox release (after all, this thread was started to chart Sweetbox releases as at the time none of us knew what has happening otherwise). As I said, the original poster only said it as a suggestion and was met with hostility from another member

Huggles
Vhari x
Personal Blog| YouTube | My Etsy Store
~This is where we go our separate ways. You go yours, and I'll go mine. And maybe one day, we'll meet again~
Vhazza
Team Jade

Postby samDavenga » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm

A realistic suggestion also, it's not liked I asked ya guys to like Jamie (I give up on that).
But it's fine. Everything is biased here anyways.

& wouldn't say Ayu's sales are more pertinant than Jamie, sweetbox's.
I think we all know Ayu's a hit lol.
samDavenga
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby ALfromHELLSING » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Oh, no that's absolutely untrue Vhazza. :) There was no hostility in my post against samDavenga and why should there be any hostility?
Also as I said before I read in John post that it's Jade Valerie related albums & songs charting thread only.

:wah: WARNING!! THERE WAS NO OFFENSIVE IN MY POST AGAINST ANY MEMBERS!!! :wah:

EDIT:
@samDavenga
Unfortunately things are biased almost on every forum/thread related to any artist online.
ALfromHELLSING

Postby John » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:58 pm

This thread has ALWAYS been about Jade ONLY. This part of the messageboards is pretty much Jade ONLY.

For example, Tina's charts/sales have never been included, but I could have done so.
May 25, 2014
Pause in Joy UNPLUGGED Live at the Hotel Café in Los Angeles
John
Team Jade

Postby Dreamquake » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:42 am

Sucks you all don't like Jamie, we all love Jade but I love Jamie too! I'm not a fanatic about her music, but I like it and I like seeing what's happening with Sweetbox these days. Shame people are so anti. :cry:
Dreamquake
After The Lights Initiate

Postby njanjayrp » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:30 am

Let's not keep confusing people by adding TNG sales here, as I am doing everything to help people understand we're a Jade fan site :)

@Leah - I'll get you the sales of the TNG during the day and will post them in TNG thread :)
ImageImageImage
njanjayrp
Team Jade

Postby samDavenga » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:21 pm

^Ah thanks Nem. Lol. :D

& yeah Joey it is a shame, but to each his own. :(
samDavenga
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby John » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Forgive me for beating the dead horse once again, but as I've said before there's nothing about Jamie so far that would make me follow her more than any other artist/group that I encounter. I don't have much against her & I think that she's talented but she hasn't won me over yet. The ONLY reason why I (dare I say ALL of us) ever encountered her was because of Sweetbox. But to me Sweetbox is dead; in my opinion it's completely changed & most of what has happened since 2007 just seems to mock/use the success & the name that Jade built, so for that reason alone I will not support it. I could explain more but I don't feel that is necessary. So to be honest I have much more against how the new Sweetbox is being managed, rather than Jamie herself.

So just to reiterate what I said before, this topic is for Jade-related matters ONLY as is 99% of the rest of this website & these messageboards. I don't care whether you like Jamie or not, all matters concerning her are irrelevant here. We're not excluding Jamie from this thread or from this website because of how we feel about her (ok maybe Nem is lol) but because we feel that it is inappropriate & pointless to include her here.
May 25, 2014
John
Team Jade

Postby ALfromHELLSING » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Same here John. I've said it many times before, however I think it's pointless saying this 'cause nobody really cares 'bout other people opinions but their own only...
ALfromHELLSING

Postby Dreamquake » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 am

Alucard wrote:Same here John. I've said it many times before, however I think it's pointless saying this 'cause nobody really cares 'bout other people opinions but their own only...

All the more tempting to talk about Jamie. :lol:
Think I might need to find a more Jamie and Jade loving crowd. :roll:
Dreamquake
After The Lights Initiate

Postby samDavenga » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Lol, yeah really.

We need to find a sweetbox - Jamie - Jade Switzerland...neutrality. lol.
samDavenga
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby John » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:09 pm

^I personally don't see what's the big deal. It's not like everyone who likes Jade is guaranteed to like Jamie & vice versa. :roll: Most people on here listen to Jpop & I don't, yet I don't feel uncomfortable. To me Jade & Jamie are 2 different singers & so what if they're both connected to Sweetbox. To me that is irrelevant when it comes to how I view them as artists, & so I don't see why Jamie would have to be included in this thread.
May 25, 2014
John
Team Jade

Postby Ichigo love » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:27 pm

^ Exactly. I was, am and will continue to be a jade fan. Sweetbox beyond Jade literally means nothing to me and I don't see why it should because Jade (who this site is about if I'm correct)has nothing to do with it. I don't understand why I should care about Jaime at all just because she's the new sweetbox. There doesn't have to be any neutrality. I can hate her if I want because this isn't her fan site. :roll:

I also don't like Ayumi Hamasaki and I didn't like the sweetbox cover album and nobody is saying I have to be neutral about that but she has a connection to Jade too. Even more then Jaime in my opinion. I only like Kumi Koda sometimes and I became a Jade fan because of a song that was originally hers. Some people here love Ayu and Kuu but don't love Namie and OLIVIA the way I do and that's fine because the thing that ultimately connects us all here is Jade.
Ichigo love
13 Chapters Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Sweet Talk