ETERNITY // Heartkick

Latest info on Jade Valerie and ETERNITY 8

Moderators: TopCat, Joshorty, Rhi, Team Jade

ETERNITY // Heartkick

Postby Vhazza » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:24 am

Well....you know what they say....if you wait long enough...

There's a "new" Eternity song out called Heartkick. It can be found on an album called....Happy Marry Wedding....

http://recochoku.jp/song/S1005952771/

Now I say "new" for two reasons...
1: We've never heard it
2: it could have been a track that didn't make the original album.

Either way....enjoy!

p.s. turns out this was released in OCTOBER LAST YEAR! :o
Personal Blog| YouTube | My Etsy Store
~This is where we go our separate ways. You go yours, and I'll go mine. And maybe one day, we'll meet again~
Vhazza
Team Jade

Re: ETERNITY // Heartkick

Postby John » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:34 am

I just bought it on iTunes. It's not bad, but Jade's done better. I just hate the effects on Jade's voice. She doesn't need them!
John
Team Jade

Postby Vhazza » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:47 am

So I done a little digging and I suspect that this may have been a track that didn't make the cut for the original album. Ah good ol' Avex eh?

Regards
Vhari x
Personal Blog| YouTube | My Etsy Store
~This is where we go our separate ways. You go yours, and I'll go mine. And maybe one day, we'll meet again~
Vhazza
Team Jade

Postby Dreamquake » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:30 am

John wrote:I just bought it on iTunes. It's not bad, but Jade's done better. I just hate the effects on Jade's voice. She doesn't need them!

The song is.... cute, but yeah that effect is definitely kinda a mess. Still - so random to see this is out! Lol at none of us noticing for months - suppose it's pretty damn obscure and random, good finding though. Ahh it's been so long since I've heard a "new" Jade song.

I want 2018 Jade though! :x :x :x :x

p.s. I'm cackling at the name of that album though. They really wanted Jade to be a wedding singer huh??
Dreamquake
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby Rhi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 pm

I quite like it, but I can see why it wasn't on the album too. Too many effects on the vocals throughout I reckon too. But so so excited for a "new" track. Maybe one day we will get an update, even if that update is only closure that we shouldn't be waiting for more music :( but pls new music Jade :D
Rhi
Killing Me DJ Initiate

Postby DayDream » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:06 pm

wow *-*. Is there any way to get this song (maybe with another website or in English? (Google Translate somehow doesn't work to translate sufficiently? I would even give someone the money to buy it for me (to still support Jade and have all her songs complete :)
Life Is Like A Ferris Wheel, You Just Have To Get Up Again!
DayDream
Jade Silver Initiate

Postby Valiant Terra » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:11 pm

I found a few websites where you can buy the album, as I already did. I won't get it until around April 26th, but it was the cheapest.. I wasn't able to find it online anywhere except the Japan websites, and the song alone to buy is very difficult for an American. I wish we can buy the songs internationally without all the heartache and hardships you know.. If you don't mind paying + $25 for the album then I'll post some links to the albums... but that's a lot for one song though.. I bought it anyways because I prefer the real deal, and I'm a huge Jade/Symphobia/Sweetbox collector.
My official website:
http://elenaserenity.weebly.com
My official YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ElenaSerenity

Valiant Terra
Boyfriend Initiate

Postby Rhi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Recochocu sell the song on its own. It's not the cheapest (not sure if that's the currency conversion or they just sell singles for more) but you're only buying one song. You need to use a VPN in Japan to buy the song but NOT to download it. I use an app called TunnelBear, very user friendly I've found. Then you can shut the VPN down once it's purchased and download as normal.
Rhi
Killing Me DJ Initiate

Return to Jade Valerie News